Sunday, January 11, 2009

Everybody Loves Alice


I saw this movie yesterday. It's a Swedish movie with highly talented Mikael Persbrandt, Lena Andre and Marie Richardson who plays the lead roles.

Story: Complications for everyone involved when a divorce is being finalized. How the roles/human beings within this will need to rethink who they are, what they stand for and how one will be able to move on. This is very painful when children are involved. Especially for the children who tend to be somewhat forgotten, the parents are usually heartbroken and then it's really hard to function in the best way possible for the child who needs to understand what happens. Children often feels like it's their fault somehow that mom and dad don't want to live together anymore...

I Loved this movie because (as usually when I love something) it touched my heart, it came close to my feelings about the situation since I myself grew up with only one parent. Then the actors/ actresses with children did an amazing job bringing the feelings up to the surface.

In Swedish: Alla Alskar Alice!!
Director: Richard Hobert

Info can be found HERE.

xx
alice

No comments: