Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Mother!!

Hope you have the Best Day!!! I Love you more than anything in this world.....Let Me Count the Ways..:

Because you kissed me more than any of the other mothers.....Because you told me how much you loved me every day growing up....Because when I was little and refused to wake up to go to kindergarten you played games with me and you created a second second me, Gugga, which made laugh hilariously....Because that love grounded me and makes me feel secure wherever I am in this world....Because you gave me my grandfather.......Because you gave me a second mom.....Because you are Beautiful.....Because you called my father to tell him to call me when I was little.....Because you have helped me in so many ways since I came home from New York.....Because you let me sing Loud and for many Hours in my room for years.....Because you sent (and paid for) me to so many different courses/ schools so that I could find what I love to do in this world....Because you did Not Die when we were in Cyprus on vacation and Only Fainted b/c of too much sun....Because I am your number 1......Because you have the best style in the world.....Because you gave me such a wonderful childhood when you were only a Single mother....BECAUSE SIMPLY THE FACT: YOU ARE MY MOTHER!

LOVE YOU
Lindha Portman Sagum

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too, jag blir alldeles varm i hjärtat när jag läser vad du skriver. Tack min älskade unge / Mamma

Alice Saga said...

pusspusspuss!!!

Alice Saga said...

jag glomde denna: Because you are the worlds best storyteller!!!

Alice Saga said...

du vet hur jag skrattar nar du berattar om saker o ting.

Anonymous said...

Jag vet, så lättlurad.....Mamma