Friday, April 16, 2010

Diary 22: My Week!




Images: 1 me in a very colorful vintage dress. 2 having wine with a date... at wonderful SKETCH. 3-7 @ Kettners with Joseph, me in a lace top from Top Shop, a TSE knit v neck, DKNY pink skirt and Malene Birger belt. 8-9 around my house. 10 me in a Marc by Marc Jacobs printed blouse, Primark denim skirt and a Rebecca Taylor pink coat. 11-14 me out walking in the mornings. 15-16 my future to be prince waiting on my doorstep, waiting to be kissed:) I am not kidding, this darling Was on My Own Doorstep a few mornings ago. 17-23 me and my darling friend Joseph at Maison Bertaux. Joseph in a Prada cardigan, Paul and Joe shirt and an Hermes scarf together with a wonderful cake who's as sweet as he is. 24 How my morning started today:)
X
alice






















No comments: