Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Diary 34: VACATION!!!!





Going home tomorrow to my little Swedish home town! So Happy.

Went to a wonderful seminar yesterday at Futurising in regards to Self Publishing, learnt a lot. It's where they sold these wonderful Maroons. Today Dolly of Vogue UK's website is having a seminar which should be interesting.

Skype with my dear Tim today:) A most wonderfully talented photographer and friend of mine that I have not talked to in ages.

Will blog a little bit from home but not as frequently, hopefully I'll get some beautiful pictures to show you.

Today I am wearing this lovely flower print playsuit from Topshop. Yesterday's outfit was a Rebecca Taylor top, Theory cardigan, Primark skirt and Top Shop belt.


X
alice
Futurising, Timothy Nazzaro, Vogue UK, Top Shop, Rebecca Taylor.

No comments: