Sunday, October 03, 2010

Diary 47: Saturday October 2nd
















My love Jenny has Finally moved to London! We met up with darling Joseph yesterday and pulled an all "day'er":)

Top to bottom: Image 1 Started the day with a soya latte at lovely Green & Blue. 2-4 Saturday's outfit. A Mayle blouse, Prada belt, Primark denim skirt, Burberry flats and Top Shop coat. 5 me and Jenny:). 6-7 Joseph and Jenny outside of Liberty. 8-9 Our first stop was to the Nordic Bakery. Me and Jenny got our Licorice fix plus Very Fab Strong Coffee (soooo good). Joseph got his treat. 10 Dover Street Market wonders. Just Love Love Love the old Interview magazine (Warhol style). 11 Brown's....And wish I'd chosen Chablis:) Happy anyways of course since the place is wonderfully amazing. 12 on our way to.....13-15 Hix. The best Rioja I've had in Ages. Last stop tonight before taking the bus home.

Thanks my loves for The Best Day Ever.

x
alice

No comments: