Sunday, February 20, 2011

Charles Anastase Fall 2011 Collection















I Love....Monsieur Charles Anastase!!!

For fall 2011 he gave us Sophisticated pant/skirt suits in tweeds with Edwardian collared shirts beneath, 70's style jumpsuits in velvet and satin, A silk romper with lace, Clean cut jumpers and pants in Satins, Baby doll dresses and Astoundingly Beautiful Ballroom dresses in silks!!





Too the most Amazingly Cool platform shoes.

All created in a World Only Mr. Anastase can create, one full of wonders perfectly fitting my Alice in Wonderland.

CHARLES ANASTASE

For the finale that I filmed, go HERE.

The most Lovely Sara of Relative MO took me backstage so that I could say hi to Mr. Anastase:) and then I met the beautiful muse of his, Valentine Fillol Cordier...whom posed with some cute friends of hers.

X
alice

No comments: