Saturday, February 05, 2011

Diary 67: Behind the Scenes of My Shoots with Wonderful Camilla












At this time of my life, I was basically working as a Market Editor at a newspaper and its magazine in New York. The only thing I wanted to do was to do Styling, not get wonderful pieces for Still Life pictures and "Must Have" pages...!!! So I started to look for upcoming talented photographers whom needed a stylist.....then I met Camilla:) I count her to be one of my Absolute Best friends. She has too created some shoots with me that I still count as the best ones I've ever been a team of creating. Such Talent. She is the one who art directs it all including how the hair and make should be (and I mean she knows Exactly how all should look like when she arrives to the shoot).

These 2 shoots we created ca 2005.

Love to You Camilla and Can't Wait to create with you again:)

A few photos of story 1 can be seen HERE and of story 2 HERE.

X
Linda Marina Portman

No comments: