Sunday, February 20, 2011

Diary 70!











I got an Iphone this week and I absolutely love the camera on it:)

These pictures show tiny glimps out of my Friday and Saturday.

Images: 1 me on the first day of Fashion week in London wearing a TBA dress. 2&3 At the Savile Club where the designer Saloni showed such an elegant collection. It was too a stunning location perfectly fit to showcase the clothes. 4 A couple of fun invites. 5 A pair of Linda Farrow sunglasses that I fell in love with for Fall. 6 Madness at the Bora Aksu show...!!!! Amazing collection though. 7 A look from Falguni & Shane Peacock. 8 The wonders of Charles Anastase. 9 A stunning black leather mini dress by Belle Sauvage. 10 I had some time in between shows/ presentations and ended up in Orla Kiely's wonderful store:) If in London, you have to visit. 11&12 Markus Lupfer Fall 2011. The presentation was held at the Sanderson hotel. Cool yet understated chic. We got Champagne:) Olivia Palermo was there as was the model Edie Campbell. Such a Fun event. 13 & 14 Ended the day yesterday with a friend at a cute place called Pix Bar. J'Adored.

X
alice


No comments: