Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Now!

Always with Everything. Today's is a vintage dress from Beyond Retro, Marc by Marc Jacobs cardie, H&M Sunnies, Su-Shi bag and Pretty Ballerinas! My dear Mac is covered by Orla Kiely. On my way to Green & Blue for some tea and New York Fashion Week!

My invites are starrting to arrive:) Can't wait for a cute London Fashion Week.

And yes it's another September 11...!!! I can't believe it's been 10 years. I lived on Manhattan at the time, on the upper west side. It was such a scary lonely sad day. I'll never forget the hoardes of people walking back home from work on Broadway. Such a sight, millions of people all walking home. We all came together though as a huge family. New York was a Very kind place for some time after this horrible event.

It's too my step father's birthday today:) So Happy Birthday to You My Lovely Thomas. Hope you and mom has aWonderful time in the sun.

x
alice

No comments: