Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Flower Full Today




Decided on one outfit and went on  to the next one...!!! Why? Well, finally started to take proper self portraits in my garden, i think it would be called outfit posts:) We will see if it will Ever be seen here on my Alice in Wonderland blog. I really do have long blond hair now:)

My gardener cut my grass:( We'll I made him save a portion for my shoots this weekend haha. I need the feel of some sorts of Secret Garden in a Lula type of way.

My Today.

And Yes I did have a LOVELY time full of Champagne at Harriet Pr this late afternoon. Harriet, Felicity, Georgina and Jeanne:) Hallelujah.

Dear God in Heaven Have Merci Upon Me.

xx
Alice

1 comment:

singapore florist said...

I like the post and how it has been written to educate people. Such posts really make a big difference.