Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Weekend in June











This past Friday was the Swedish Midsummer Holiday. I was unhappy this day. What did comfort me was that I am totally not alone about being alone. So I decided to move on since I do have other things to concentrate on. I just decided that my next midsummer will be celebrated with family & friends and hopefully with Both.

 My weekend has been wonderful though except for the stupid English weather.

 Hope you like my snaps:)

 I've been scrap booking:) Taking long walks around Dulwich. Been Crazy about cats. Sorting my house. Wearing Levi's. Wearing cute dresses and platform heels by Chloe ca 2006 by Phoebe Philo. See London central from a distance? I dare you. And then there is the "Wedding Special" hahaha. Only in England.

Much Love

Alice Solantania Saga

No comments: