Monday, October 01, 2012

Diary 180




Escape!

To My Grand Mother.


A ship sails and I stand watching till she fades on the horizon, and someone at my side says, "She's gone". Gone where? Gone from my sight, that is all; she is just as large as when I saw her...
The diminished size and total loss of sight is in me, not in her, and just at that moment when someone at my side says "she is gone", there are others who are watching her coming, and other voices take up a glad shout, "there she comes!" ... and that is dying.

Bishop Brent.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, nice blog! :)

was just wondering if there is any way you could please post more pictures from this book by Terry Richardson:
http://coquettealice.blogspot.com/2009/10/uppror.html

a bunch of us Terry fans are dying to see those old pictures from that book....we would love you forever if you could pretty please help us :(


i wish more people had cool and diverse blogs like yours!!

by the way if you are still a Terry fan then please check our Terry fan page:
http://cunt.tumblr.com

we work realy hard on it :D

good day Alice!