Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Alice Saga's Wonderland

My Loves:)))

Mood Board: A Flowery 70's Pastel Circus Wonderland
Obsession Now: Anais Nin (sort of always..)
Color: Yellow as in Sunshine (not gul means ful haha)
Film: The Neverending Story
TV: Lena Philipsson's Konstkuppen:)))
Book: Henry & June by Anais Nin
Website: Shae DeTar
Young Designer: Ashley Williams
Fall 2013: I LOVE Simone Rocha
Instagram: Marlene Wetherell
Place: Franklins ( I Almost Live Here...)
Drink: Pepsi Max & (house) White Wine
Song: The Neverending Story with Limahl
Artist:Shae DeTar (see above)

Quote (repeat from yesterday):

"Turn around
Look at what you see...
In her face
The mirror of your dreams...

Make believe I'm everywhere
Given in the light
Written on the pages
Is the answer to a never ending story...
Ah...

Reach the stars
Fly a fantasy...
Dream a dream
And what you see will be...

Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
Is the answer to a never ending story"
- Limahl for The Neverending Story

Last week's list to be read HERE.

I have had a glorious day. Upside down. Scary Blissful. My Family:))) Ohlalala.
So Happy Now.
Please let me Stay This Way!

X
Alice Solantania Saga
(mood board by me. Images from Pinterest)

No comments: