Tuesday, February 05, 2013

My Photography Portfolio

I have one now:)!!! Thanks to my dearest friend Lucy, a very talented art director & set stylist. I finally edited out the most beautiful prints and have put them in a lovely way, flowing from one image to the next.

Lucy, I could not have done this without you. MERCI!!

Also had the best morning, on top of it all, with the blessing of her company. So Happy!

Last week I re-edited my styling portfolio, take a look here.

X
Linda Marina Portman

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It’s very beautiful, Linda! I can see that you really have a knack for this sort of thing. Are you looking to be a professional photographer? I also took a peek at your re-edited styling portfolio and there’s just something that screams macabre/goth about it. Was it the theme you’re going for?

Jake Grant

Alice Saga said...

Thank you Jake for your lovely comment. I just want to do it all:) I mean blogging, photographing & styling.

I think all my work is about longing.

x
Linda