Thursday, May 09, 2013

Alice Saga's Wonderland

Faith, Hope & Love


This Week Is:

Mood: Mischievous Pixie
Obsession: The blossom trees in Dulwich
Color: the blossom pinks
TV: Molanders on Swedish Television's SVT Play
Book: The Hunger Games has got me hooked
Magazine: CRASH
Song: I Feed You My Love with Margaret Berger (quote from yesterday here)
Musician/ Group: Pet Shop Boys 
Photographer: Savannah Martiniere
Blog/ Website: This Is Your Kingdom
Instagram: Marlene Wetherell (again)
Place: My House
Food: Pasta with garlic oil & peanutbutter:)))

QUOTE:

"A thought, even a possibility, can shatter and transform us."
- Nietzsche

Faith, Hope & Love ALWAYS.
x
Alice Solantania Saga
(collage by me & quotes from my Pinterest & Coquette Journal tumblr)

To view my former Alice Saga's Wonderland posts go HERE.

No comments: