Thursday, May 30, 2013

ALICE SAGA'S WONDERLAND


THE DREAMS OF MY WONDERLAND

Holding On Tightly As Ever

and Happy birthday Malcolm.

This week is:

Mood: Sad about the weather.....if no change I will move country in October. No reason to stay.
Obsession: To Be Near
Color: Lavender
TV: Babel
Film: In The Mood for Love by Kar Wai Wong
Book: Just finished The Hunger Games:)) Oh How I Loved it! 
Song: Real Wild Child with Iggy Pop
Group/ Musician: Austra
Artist: Dilka Bear (still)
Store: Kee Boutique (still)
Designer: Charles Anastase is back:)))
Photographer: You'll see tomorrow
Instagram: Vivetta
Place: My garden
Drink: Gin & Diet Tonic
Food: Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Peanut Butter:)

Quote:

“I am lonely, yet not everybody will do. I don’t know why, some people fill the gaps and others emphasize my loneliness. In reality those who satisfy me are those who simply allow me to live with my ”idea of them.”
- Anais Nin

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."
-Anais Nin

X
Alice Solantania Saga
(mood board by me and images taken from my Coquette Journal Tumblr blog)



No comments: