Friday, July 26, 2013

A Thursday & Some Inspirations



"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again."- F. Scott Fitzgerald
 Stay Original.
I met my friend Nils yesterday, we had a picnic in Green Park:) I have not been on a picnic since I saw him last and that was a year ago!!! Forgot to take pictures. Before & after I met him I felt like I was all over central London:)) I had to get more film for my art project & mustard from the Swedish Church that happened to be closed:( But we do have a Swedish shop called Totally Swedish so I was saved haha.
When back home in Dulwich I sat down at the East Dulwich Tavern and went through Tumblr a tiny bit. I found these inspiration images:))) They are all taken from Coquette Journal.
Images: 1 clockwise from top left: flowers at Liberty. A lovely pub on Great Marlborough Street. Inside Fortnum & Mason. Outside Liberty beauty. 2 Inspirations from Coquette Journal.
 I am off to Richmond to hopefully see some deers:)))
Happy Friday!!!
xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: