Monday, July 08, 2013

Again A Wonderful Day! Full of Creation & Sunshine



not sure if you've noticed; but I am such a happy woman nowadays:))

sunshine yes but it's much much more to it than that, but it would be too personal to talk about here.

i wish that you all feels how i feel now.

today my art project images was a disaster hahaha. trying to figure out my new polaroid camera...!!! and not doing the  greatest. all beauty comes from my usual one that i use when i create my fashion editorials.

me today was an adorable top from J & B The Shop, H&M denim skirt, sunnies from Goldsmith Vintage and a Prada belt.

i did create a collage:) went to The Rye whom has a wall full of butterflies. i went to peckham rye where I found lovely flowers and then i tried to catch the sun to keep it in my heart forever & ever.

again again & again:

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.” - Anais Nin

love
alice





No comments: