Monday, July 08, 2013

Diary 225: A Wonderfully Sunny Sunday full of Cakes & Flowers:))











Yesterday we had 28 degrees! I thrive in such weather. AND:))) created stunning images for my art project I am working on this July....just viewed them now this morning.

top to bottom:
1-3 on my way to the Columbia Road Flower Market I decided to use The Albion's "powder room" and ended up with their cakes haha. Yes did have a pink macaroon even though it was only 9am. 4 flowers from Columbia Road Flower Market, see some more here. 5 after the flowers I continued on to Brick Lane and its Sunday market, found this lovely artist there Jes Liberty. 6&7 finally got hold of a magazine called little things that I am madly in love with. 8&9 more cakes & candy beauty:)) 10 ME! me me me. Sweetness was Sunday, well at least in Style. KenzieGirl dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs barrette, Fjallraven backpack and shoes from Spain (have no idea about the brand).

and again:)

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.” -anais nin



WITH LOVE
alice

No comments: