Sunday, July 14, 2013

Diary 226: A Week of Sunshine Fairy Pagan Poetry Tales




















JULY:))!!! looking good.

This month I am focusing on my art project that I call Fairy Pagan Poetry Tales in London. It started as a project for myself but have evolved and I am now creating it for Crash Magazine:) turning out to be a beautiful tale. 

So for now, I will not have my weekly Art Monday's, Alice Saga's Wonderland & Inspiration Friday's

It's too summer and I am enjoying this sunshine to the fullest and to then sit in front of the computer constantly just does not work now, especially since we had a looooong horrible winter full of being sick.

In September, after my New York trip, it will be as normal again plus probably better & more more:))

I live by this now:

"Are you in earnest? Seize this very minute:
What you can do, or dream you can, begin it;
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Only engage and then the mind grows heated;
Begin and then the work will be completed."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Images: 1 beauty from Regents Park. 2&3 Chelsea's Physic Garden which is a wonderful wonderful place. 4 an afternoon at The Rye trying to capture butterflies with my SX-70 camera....!!! did not work out AT ALL. 5 a taste:))) of my fairy pagan poetry tales. 6-8 me me! 6: in a Paul & Joe dress & Marc Jacobs bag. 7 BCBG top, American Apparel shorts, The Gap bag, Top Shop sunnies, Marc by Marc Jacobs barrette. 8 Vintage top, H&M skirt, Prada belt & sunnies from Goldsmith Vintage. 9-11 I Love Love The Wallace Collection. 12 Went to Camden the other day. 13 my baby foxes are growing up:)) see the fox child in the corner in my garden? 14 on my way to Franks Bar. 15 Franks bar in Peckham that has an Amazing view over London. such a cool place full of art work and projects. 16&17 I went to Greenwich yesterday which has a stunning Rose Garden. 18 I was given a glass of Prosecco yesterday afternoon at my love Franklins. 19&20 me wearing a dress from Beyond Retro, Prada belt, Burberry flats and bangles from Screaming Mimis.
This is Alice's Coquette World:
"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself. - Anaïs Nin"

YES YES YES
LOVE
alice





No comments: