Monday, July 22, 2013

Diary 227: A Flowery Gredelin Graddnos Nature Week & Some Outfits




















I am in love with London at the moment:) This weather has made me SO happy.

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.”
-Anais Nin

It's all about my art project is now! I am creating some beautiful imagery of wonderful places fairy pagan poetry style of London. I bought a book on how to draw so started creating my Gredelin Graddnos, only GOD knows how the end product of this will look like hahaha.

images: 1 Where I live. The cat is my neighbours:), she is getting bored by me. Anyways, this is how where she usually is hanging out very early in the morning. Like she is our guard or something. 2-3 Dulwich Village beatuy. 4-5 Two day's last week I went to Hamstead Heath. 6 After the park in Hamstead I went to this very very cute pub called Holly Bush, they have a ghost:)) 7-8 ....I started the drawings:)) hallelujah. 9 A photo of me, a Markus and the boss;), Doug, of East Dulwich Tavern hanging out enjoying the wonderful sun. The photo was taken by lovely Liam whom works there for his Instagram account which I screen grabbed. 10 The flowers of Liberty that I came across after having had bought some more film for my art project. 11 That day I went to the Swedish Church to buy some mustard. 12 This is the Beauty of Dulwich Woods that I enter every morning. 13-20 Some of my outfits this week: 13&14 Dress bought from a boutique on Etsy together with vintage bangles. 15 a vintage dress I found in one of the stalls in Camden with grandma's heart. 16 vintage dress from the 26 street market in New York. 17 Anna Sui top, Top Shop shorts (by Barbara Hulanicki) & sunnies, Franklins Farm Shop carry bag and Marc by Marc Jacobs barrette. 18 Vintage top, Top Shop skirt, Goldsmith Vintage sunnies and Fjallraven backpack. 19 H&M dress, Ray-Ban sunnies, vintage bangles. 20 Zara top, Ida Sjostedt shorts and vintage bangles with Pretty Ballerinas.

Today = Adventures with the Lovely Jenny:)))

xxx
alice

No comments: