Sunday, July 28, 2013

Today I Am Bubblegum Bitch Sweetness;0)


"Got a figure like a pin-up, got a figure like a doll 
Don't care if you think I'm dumb, I don't care at all 
Candy vest, sweetie pie, wanna be adored 
I'm the girl you die for 

I chew you up and I spit you out 
'Cause that's what your love is all about 
So pull me closer and kiss me hard 
I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart "

- Bubblegum Bitch from Marina and the Diamonds's Electra Heart

;0)))))

A Bubblegum Outfit:

Vivetta pink dress with lace & bow
antique cross
faux diamond earrings from Ahlens
Screaming Mimis bangles & flower barrette (not seen sunnies)
handmade sandals from Spain
Plus of course my lovely Franklins Farmshop bag (not seen)

Off for a beautiful day in East Dulwich. I wish you all an Adorable Sunday.
xxx
alice

(quote taken from Lyrics Freak)




No comments: