Friday, July 05, 2013

Today I Am Innocence



We are to have a heat wave here in London and NoOne is Happier than me:))) Summer Clothes Here We Come.

Today I am having coffee at my lovely talented artist friend Siobhan's house  (see some of her beautiful things she creates and sells on Etsy here.) to devour some things that belongs to her grandmother whom in her youth was a Circus Artist:))) I Can Not Wait. Excited = YES. 

After Siobhan I am off for a tiny adventure in West Dulwich, I hope to find beauty for my fairy tale pagan poetry art project.

Today's Kindness & Innocence Outfit is;))): 

Paul & Joe 60's babydoll dress with bow
Ida Sjostedt bloomers
antique cross from a tiny jewelery store on Madison Avenue in NY

yes:

“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”  - Anais Nin

I Wish You All A Beautiful Day.

xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: