Thursday, August 08, 2013

A Taste of My 365 Day Project Part 5






SWEETNESS
LOVE & SWEETNESS
CHILDHOOD DREAMS
A SWEET LIFE
WONDERS OF FAIRYTALES


So i am pretty sure you all know of my 1 year project, the one me creating a collage a day either on my iPad or doing the real cutting and pasting. Here's another taste of my iPad ones:))

The point is to create, just create & create and to not care if it turns out beautifully wonderful or horrific (wonderful)!

These are from my August.

As you can see I become addicted with certain images, quotes & what I draw just as I am the same with some (especially loved) of my characters:)

Have an Adorable Thursday/x alice
(images that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap)

No comments: