Friday, August 09, 2013

A Tiny Friday;)


so far;) i am off for a Corinne at East Dulwich Tavern and probably a stefan:)

You've read about my morning (if not, here) already I am sure. Breakfast obsession is blueberries. BEAUTY at the moment is at Franklins Farm Shop where you have such wonderful colorful vegetables. Still going through ca 5500 photos in my iPhone....going mad at this one.

Images: 1 clockwise from top left: breakfast:).drawing drawing drawing i AM to be brilliant at this my way. Franklins Farmshop this morning where I got purple cauliflower and a Marrow, both for the first time in my life...dinner is to be Exciting. yes going through my iPhone, found my love Jessie in this adorable Vivetta dress, Chanel bag, fogal lace socks & Beyond Retro shoes. 2 ME:) outfit detail today, credits here.

"The deepest experience of the creator is feminine, for it is experience of receiving and bearing."

yours truly
Scarlet Gräddnos;))

No comments: