Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Today I Am A Midsummer Night's Dream's Helena


“I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine.” 


A Summer Dream Outfit:

vintage dress to be shopped in my future to be Alice Saga's Wonderland shop
H&M gold belt
grandma's gold heart
blonde by Bradley at Bleach;) whom soon is to make me beautiful again!

“And yet,to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays.” 

-William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Does it Ever?

Yes I do feel like this today (as I predicted after a heavy yesterday):

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.”
Anaïs Nin

I Wish You An Adorable Tuesday. I am off to capture beauty.
x
alice solantania saga
(Shakespeare quotes from Good Reads)

No comments: