Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Tuesday in New York: Pastries, Backstage at Diesel Black Gold, Flowers, Wine & A Timothy Nazzaro Perfection:)











Yesterday was wonderfully great.

Started with my daily morning walk along the Hudson River:) then I got my fave breakfast which is a huge sugary danish together with coffee from Balthazar headed back home to make myself ready for the day. Then it was off to midtown and Grand Central to shoot backstage at the Diesel Black Gold Spring 2014 Show for Crash Magazine! Such a beautiful venue it was, Vanderbuild Hall:) 

Then my favorite part of the day, I met my dear dear dearest friend Timothy Nazzaro whom I had not seen in like 6 years. Such a happy evening. He is too a wonderfully talented photographer, got to see his newest works which I of course had to take snaps of with my iPhone (a taste for you is images 9&10). I wonder sometimes where/ how talent like this is born? So happy! There is a book that he recently produced, it's called NO BAD FAITH! 

so today's mantra is: NO BAD FAITH!

i love you tim.

xxx
alice solantania saga




No comments: