Sunday, September 01, 2013

A Weekend: Cakes, Fruits, Properly Blonde Again, Planning New York, A Couple of Outfits, Some Fairy Tale Swans & A Fairy Forest Poem by A Lovely Roberta










Happy September:)
Today I started my September projects! A new breakfast every day plus shooting with my Rebel Canon every day is what I need to do this month apart from my daily collage which is my 365 day project. August was finishing my July art project Fairy Pagan Poetry Tales of London plus to draw/ to find my Gredelin Graddnos (which I am to continue to do almost daily until she is found).

Friday I went to Lovely Bradley at BLEACH to do my roots and I feel so beautiful again. I Love Bradley:) Now I am at Franklins, where I have been planning for my New York trip. I started to get confused over invitations....which shows to only shoot backstage and others where I am to view the show and be backstage. Plus (of course) millions of places that I need to go to, my fave ones that I used to go to during my 8 years living in this perfect town called Manhattan.

top to bottom: 1&2 Yesterday's breakfast and Today's which was Blue Stilton, an egg with berries. 3&4 I went to Whole Foods on Friday. They have the best bakery. 5 A Now:))) Franklins planning NY, blogging and to read the Sunday papers and their magazine supplements. 6 Me Minnie Mouse style after Bradley at Bleach had done his wonders. I was (am) so happy with the result. T-shirt from Urban outfitters & skirt by Marc by Marc Jacobs. 7&8 yesterday's outfit which is a dress from Beyond Retro, Kiko Kids fabric bag with dog print, Goldsmith Vintage sunnies, Screaming Mimis bangles and an antique cross necklace. 9 Yesterday's collage which I call Fairy Tale Swans:)

A POEM by MY FRIEND ROBERTA:
Fairy Forest
Deep in the fairy forest as the moon began to seep
I watched wisps, of morning summer laughter.
Soft sounds of innocence as buttercups kissed,
And butterflies shimmered around a toadstool.
Centre stage for a fairy dance.
My blue eyes glistened, as my fair hair itched.
Her footsteps silent summer, golden silk
The ringlets of her hair, fluttered in the air.
 Her tunic was copper green flowing to a 
Toad-stool stalk, as she danced to the forests flittering cry.
Spinning dandelions, sent pearl snow 
Shimmering silver as the spirit of a breeze whispered kisses.
Beneath her feet the ladybirds and ants circled.
She turned on a reel in a whirl like a winded leaf.
Her eyes softest green sparkled raindrops
Crying for the forests love.
I watched, wanting to spin round and round 
In a whirligig, giggling and spinning my eyeballs spun.
Hard callous hands parted green, as footsteps 
Interrupted an eloquence so sweet.
Something else stirred, as I caught another pair of eyes.
A wandering wolf, white with yellow snarling teeth,
It growled, as a Fairy Queen tried to tame the beast.
Folding inside my self a frightened flower
I watched the battle for the fairy dance.
The wolf screamed and clawed, as the fairy 
Clung to this dancing beast.
Her magic whispers spoon a silver rhyme
That silenced a morning wail.
She brought joy to the frightened forest.
The leaves laughed, and I took my legs 
And the world in my pocket saying hello 
To my seven summers, leaving echoes
Of forest that ripple. A glitter of gold
Still shimmer in my mind.
-by Roberta Francis

Roberta also shared her Alice poem with us a little while ago:) read it HERE.
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap)

No comments: