Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A White Witch Tuesday

Yesterday morning I asked the universe for Adventure! I too decided that no matter what would happen, I would say YES;) 














The morning started out beautifully misty. Went off for my morning walk and when entering the woods  I started  to listen to Elin Kling when she hosted Sommarprat i P1 this past July. She is such an inspiration, talk about Energy. "Kör Bara"! I decided to be The White Witch for my Tuesday.

Had breakfast, got dressed & went to Covent Garden, mainly to go to the apple store but also to explore this area a little more plus wanted to pay a visit to one fave place of mine which is Balthazar:) I met 2 strangers whom invited me to join them for lunch, and I did hesitate but then I was reminded of my promise to myself that no matter what happened today, I was to say YES! So I did. I have 2 new friends.  I was treated to an adorable lunch with wine & to explore a new place I'd never been, The Corinthia Hotel for some drinks.

Ended my day with Babel, a wonderful literary tv show from Sweden.

 and....remember children:

"You must learn, child, that what would be wrong for you or for any of the common people is not wrong in a great Queen such as I. The weight of the world is on our shoulders. We must be freed from all rules. Ours is a high and lonely destiny." - CS Lewis, The Magician's Nephew


xxx
alice

No comments: