Friday, October 25, 2013

A Nymph Fairy Violet Thursday in East Dulwich

a sylph school girl violet type of day

Yesterday was a nymph fairy school girl day, so the outfit had to match of COURSE. 

Too my collage was completely inspired by this beauty! I call this one My Nymph Fairy Violet:) see meee?

and NO, i can not get over the fairy violet persona...i am transforming into the butterfly version of this one;)

outfit:
screaming mimis dress & bangles
grandma's gold heart necklace
top shop socks w/lace & sandals

The Fairy's Song:)))

"Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear."


- William Shakespeare's Fairy's Song from A Midsummer Night's Dream

happy friday beautiful nymph fairy violet's
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: