Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Alice Saga's Wonderland & A Violet Amorina Saga Fairy Outfit

THE FAIRY TALE BEAUTY OF SWAN VIOLET

I am concentrating on the beauty of Violet Amorina today.

this week is:

mood: I GIVE UP
obsession: sunshine & violet. my girls.
color: always violet
film: the leopard
tv: gossip girl season 5 on netflix
radio: swedish:) mix megapol's morrongang
book: twilight
song: hey brother with avicci
group/musician: florrie
artist: dilka bear
designer: i dream of valentino (always)
photographer: olga valeska
place: nunhead cemetery
food: peanut butter:)))
drink: G&T

today's thought:
Violet Amorina Saga's Wednesday Outfit for Adventures with Sunshine:)!

Malene Birger dress with bow
antique cross necklace
bangles from Screaming Mimis
Tabio socks
Top Shop shoes
vintage cardie


and today's collage i call I Postpone Death by Living which is a quote by my role model Anais Nin.


once you choose hope, anything is possible

I Am To Choose HOPE now for now She Said Confidently!

xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collages that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )



No comments: