Monday, October 21, 2013

Just Because It's Black In The Dark; Doesn't Mean There's No Color

The Twilight Weekend












back and forth back and forth

"Just because it's black in the dark
Doesn't mean there's no color"

a beautiful london fall is here and i have tried to capture every ounce of it. this weekend was a butterfly rose one & i survived.

today's outfit is a vintage 60's dress together with my white sandals, a real Twiggy outfit it is:) yesterday was a fairy dress made up of only powder pink lace. this whole weekend with today's monday has been vintage!

obsession now is LALEH and her new song "colors" has been on repeat

ENJOY:

"I had a talk with the shadow and the light
Oh, oh, looking at me
They said put your reason aside
And for once believe
How can I, I don't,
I never did,
I don't know how to
And if I ever stop believing in me
I know i always can believe in you.

Just because it's black in the dark
Doesn't mean there's no color"
- Laleh

i wish you all a lovely monday
xxx
alice

No comments: