Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Today I Am Love Ohlalala;) & A "Be Yourself and You Can Be Anything" Collage

I AM LOVE





dearly tired today! so cuteness is to take over. 

an I Am Love outfit:

grandma's gold heart
H&M belt
Burberry flowery printed flats

if you have not seen the movie I Am Love, do asap.

today is October 1st & it's my little brother Anders (there is a couple of photos of him here) birthday:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LITTLE BROTHER.

also I am to start a couple of new projects for this month besides my daily collages. One is to create a new healthy breakfast every day:) we'll see if I stick to it. Today I am to have creamy cinnamon oats with figs & tahini!

i wish you a happy tuesday full of love
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: