Monday, November 04, 2013

Diary 234: A Beginning of November & My Sunday Collage "Sweet Dreams"












It's beens such a wonderful start of November:))) a weekend full of dulwich fall beauty, a certain adorable Nina & antiques heaven.

top to bottom: 1-3 the beauty of Dulwich at the moment. 4 a breakfast! One of home baked bread:)) my first time EVER. 5 a collage i created this weekend. 6-10 Saturday wonders with Nina at Camden Passage Market! 11&12 Moi! in the last image, i how look when i leave my house usually full on with warm coat, sunnies, camera & music.

how i feel now

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.”
-Anais Nin

Sweet Dreams

much love
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collages that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: