Saturday, November 09, 2013

Love of Today: Orla Kiely's Spring 2014 Collection




I covered Orla Kiely's Spring 2014 Presentation for Crash Magazine this past September! It was an amazing presentation, The Troop of Orla Kiely:)  It was a Safari full of quirky pretty girls painting & reading books in the desert. That presentation was so much fun. 

So when The Wolves whom handles Orla Kiely had its press day, I had to go to take a closer look at the clothing. As always perfection when it comes to Orla. I adore the dress in the top image.  How I would Want. Also those binoculars:))) top of my list.

I Love Orla Kiely

I mean who does not wanna be a 60's pastel France Gall Cuteness???

If you wanna see my photos I took of her presentation, go HERE!
here is a taste:

enjoy
xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: