Saturday, November 23, 2013

Today I Am A Cute Ballerina On My Way To English Class In The Land Of The Dolls



after a day of it being halloween.....i am to behave and be proper kindness at all times of this saturday. PROMISE;)! promise violet style.

outfit

ralph lauren cashmere vest
cacharel blouse
h&m diadem
antique cross necklace
zara belt & skirt
wolford stockings
office patent leather ballerinas

back to reality?
"Oh, I don't know, I'm so confused. It's just, well, the Land of the Dolls is where you all belong. But I want to grow up. There's a million things I want to do; people to meet, worlds to explore. I've always wanted to dance in the ballet. Nutcracker, I do love you, but I can't stay in the Land of the Dolls forever. "
- Clara of The Nutcracker

off to english class;0) and then Land of the Dolls it is.

happy saturday
xxx
alice solantania saga
(quote from imdb)

No comments: