Monday, December 09, 2013

An Adventurous Weekend in Dulwich & Greenwich





















this weekend has been an upside down one. 

friday morning started badly, i was threatened in the woods by a young man who wore a knife. he wanted my iPad & iPhone. i ran and screamed for my life & in the end i was fine even though i was very shaken. the police was amazing. i came home & got myself dressed & created an outfit blog post and then i went straight to franklins where i feel at home. i had decided to create a real cut & paste collage to get my mind off of things. then all of a sudden lovely matthew shows up just to say hi before work:) i have not seen him in a long time so that made me so happy. then i met a new friend, robin:) so my day ended good. saturday me & robin went to greenwich, it's such a wonderful place. sunday i braved the woods again, i was scared but in the end all was fine. all those photos at the top here is from my sunday morning walk. i could not concentrate on my usual audio books, twilight addicted at the moment, so i listened to pop music on spotify. then i transformed into a midsummer night's dream;) & went to franklins to devour my deborah turbeville book, unseen versailles.

images top to bottom: 1-6 from my sunday morning walk in dulwich & forest hill. 7&8 wine & a tiny lunch in greenwich and the pub cutty sark. 9 beauty in greenwich. 10 cutty sark:) 11&12 i am creating an image a day until christmas with my various cameras, this is iPhone taste. 13 wonders from one of my advent calendars. 14&15 friday afternoon at franklins & my it's all about the beauty of cherry blossom collage. 16&17 an outfit;) baum und pferdgarten blouse, top shop skirt, screaming mimis bangles & office ballerinas. 18 yesterday's 19 at franklins with my unseen versailles book by deborah turbeville.

& here is yesterday's collage:) alice wonderland

i wish you all an adorable monday
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: