Monday, December 23, 2013

Diary 236: A Happy Weekend










i've had a wonderful weekend. friday was a little bit sad but the rest was plain wonderful. 

since friday started not so good, i decided to create a real cut & paste collage! this makes me shift my focus onto inspirations which usually makes me happy again, it did help. the rest was full of a matthew:), church, vintage & antiques plus long walks. franklins of course! and magic.

top to bottom:
1 saturday morning:) see the squirrels? there were millions everywhere in the woods this morning! playing. 2 the famous cats of the gardens where i live! well check me out yeah? 3 butterfly perfection at the rye. 4 at my fave store, north cross road antiques. 5 friday's collage that i created at franklins:) alice in wonderland happiness. 6&7 my advent calenders. angels and santas. 8 the swedish church beauty. from yesterday's service. 9 my minister talked about saying yes...we'll i did say yes to this yesterday:) meeting a couple of friends here locally. i was good though and went home quite early to watch the swedish advent tv show. 10 me:) in my sweet marc by marc jacobs dress.

and some inspirations from me to you:) Bumblebee Sweetness!


i am now off for the airport. flying home to my little tiny town in sweden tonight.

much love
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )


No comments: