Monday, December 16, 2013

IT'S A SELFIE, STOOPID! the angel said

 it's a selfie stoopid - the sunday times magazine








some december selfies:)

top to bottom: 1 to be adored dress. 2 vivetta dress. 3 vintage top from camden stall market. 4 meadham & kirchhoff for top shop babydoll dress. 5 meadham & kirchhoff for top shop blouse & jack wills cordoroy skirt. 6 h&m dress, valentino lace/silk blouse worn beneath & prada belt. 7 meadham & kirchhoff blouse & jack wills cordoroy skirt with burberry flats. 8 beyond retro denim dungaree dress & blouse. 9 yesterday's

we are angels

i created the above collage full of angels while having a glass of wine at franklins. then i started reading! 
that cover;0)
happy monday i wish you all!
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )



No comments: