Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Today I Am The Special One


ohlalalala;0)

outfit:

antique cross necklace
Marc by Marc Jacobs bow barrette
Fogal tights
Top Shop shoes

Yesterday's collage I decided to call "The Special Ones", as we all are!


also to repeat beauty:


Den fulländade friheten

"Att få finnas och färdas
Att ta ner det oförklarliga
Skriva under med sitt väsen
Att få tillgång till allt
Att skingra molnen där och då
Utan förväntningar på något mer
Än det mäktigaste utav allt
Ett finger i luften"

i am off to create my 10th christmas image.

happy tuesday beautiful special ones. 
xxx
alice

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: