Friday, January 17, 2014

I Am Off To See The Wizard She Said

follow the yellow brick road



they said;)

an outfit for a dorothy fairy tale beginnings

meadham & kirchhoff for top shop blouse with cloud print & violette lace
apc velvet shorts
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
ahlens faux diamond earrings
antique cross necklace
gabor ballerinas

yesterday's collage i call she's off to see the wizard;)0

"Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow, follow, follow, follow,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow the Yellow Brick, Follow the Yellow Brick,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

We're off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz! If ever a Wiz! there was.
If ever oh ever a Wiz! there was The Wizard of Oz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
We're off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"


i wish you all a magical fairy friday. it's WEEKEND!
xxx
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!  quote/ lyrics text from lyrics time)

No comments: