Saturday, January 25, 2014

Today I Am Sweetness Violette

ohlalalala! wonders always happens to my violette. 
east dulwich better watch out;0)



i had a 3 hour long power walk this morning and it has done wonders. AND the sun is shining.

happiness violette saturday outfit

beyond retro flowery printed dress with lace/ satin collar & violette cardie
grandma's gold heart
prada belt
fogal stockings
gabor ballerinas

violet perfection:

today i feel like this:)

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.”

                 i wish you all a perfection saturday full of adventure

xxx
alice
( quote from good readsImages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: