Thursday, February 06, 2014

A Magic Pippi Longstocking Day;0)

oh no:( ghosts...!!!
" äh, jag tror det är en ängel istället som rymt från himlen." 
- pippi långstrump

of course it's an angel that ran away from heaven;0)

today's outfit is circus pippi inspired

independent kostym customized dress with peter pan lace collar (from their yearly sale)
grandma's gold heart
wolford lilac stockings (worn beneath)
tabio lilac printed over the knee socks
top shop shoes
braids by me!

the magic
see the cutie king charles:)? i am having one of those.

see you tomorrow
xx
alice solantania saga
(pippi quote from livet.seImages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: