Friday, February 14, 2014

I'll Never Be Maria Magdalena

promised me delight,
 i need love!

here i go again

"The cowslips tall her pensioners be.
 In their gold coats spots you see.
 Those be rubies, fairy favors.
 In those freckles live their savors.
 I must go seek some dewdrops here
 And hang a pearl in every cowslip’s ear."
-the fairy in a midsummer night's dream by shakespeare


outfit:

vintage a midsummer night's dream dress for a valentine's day:)
screaming mimis flower barrette
antique earrings & cross necklace

let's be valentines;0)?

the above collage is the last one:) i am finished with this years 365 day project! today i start a new one! you'll see. a new year is to begin:)!

i wish you love
xxx
alice
(quote from shakespeare navigatorsImages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: