Friday, February 07, 2014

The Magic Friday:)

Such a happiness day! ALWAYS when with my Jenny:).

We had a day out in Shoreditch. Started out on Brick Lane at This Shop Rocks where I found a second Violet:) I was out for a new dress and ended up with 4....! Tomorrow I AM Rosemary's Baby ohlalala. Watch out East Dulwich, trouble is set loose;0) I did hang out at The Albion before meeting Jenny and they have these huge macaroons that I successfully avoided ( well except from obsessively taking photos of them....hahaha)! After all the vintage shops we headed to view Takeshi Suga's exhibition at the Lomography store, such beauty! Takeshi is to be my next Inspiration Friday. Then we headed to this amazing pub that I completely have forgotten the name of, we talked talked about our dreams & expectations ( the great ones). I love you Jenny! I am now back home and I am going through Love magazine's spring 14 issue, there is such an amazing story by Tim Walker inside.

See you tomorrow lovely people:)
xxx
alice

No comments: