Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Beautifully Misty Sunny Morning In Dulwich & An Outfit For Play

such a beautiful morning. it was so misty and when the sun showed up together with the mistiness it was just too beautiful. i fed on that. 

my outfit does not really reflect how i feel at the moment, but i thought it should be a springy one. today is to be sunshine & quite warm all day so i planned the outfit from that instead.

outfit

wink flowery print blouse
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
grandma's gold heart
top shop socks with lace
converse shoes

“When it's over, I want to say: all my life I was a bride married to amazement."

someone dear to me lived by the above dangerously, but of course he was the groom.

i am off to meet takeshi, he's coming to dulwich. we are to capture spring beauty together.

& tomorrow my mom is to come to london:)))!
love
alice

No comments: