Saturday, March 08, 2014

A Violette Dream

throw your dreams into space
like a kite, and you do not
know what it will bring back,
a new life, a new friend,
a new love, a new country.
- Anais Nin



there is just no one like her. adoration obsession of a certain anais it is.

violette usually brings trouble, bring it on please. 

outfit for a diamond like me;0)

meadham & kirchhoff for top shop cloud print dress with violette lace
ahlens faux diamon earrings
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace
screaming mimis bangles
wolford violette stockings
burberry flowery printed flats
jack wills jacket
goldsmith vintage sunnies


yesterday's collage i wanted to reflect the sensation of freedom! i named it:

happiness freedom of the angels

my saturday is to devote completely to plan for my angel self portrait shoot:)! well that's at least what i think will happen.

i wish you a sunshine happiness saturday
xxx
alice solantania saga
( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: