Saturday, March 29, 2014

I Am The Little Princess

“Whatever comes," she said, "cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumph to be one all the time when no one knows it.” 
- a little princess


i am a princess!
 & as she said: it's a great deal more of a triumph to be a princess all the time when no one knows it;0)! adore.

outfit

vintage dress
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace
office ballerinas

“Everything's a story - You are a story -I am a story.” 

i am off to devour cheesecake from the house of tippler & to explore my new alice in wonderland camera.


happy sunshine saturday to my alice in wonderland princess readers:)
love
alice
(quotes from good reads)

No comments: