Wednesday, March 05, 2014

I Am Love

we're all really mad over here;0)

a today's for a wednesday adventure in chelsea with jenny & takeshi

outfit

generations collective vintage dress
antique cross necklace
fogal stockings
gabor ballerinas

blogging from a wonderful place called the pig's ear on old church street in chelsea! meanwhile jenny & takeshi gets to know one another a tiny bit better. earlier we went to a stunning exhibit featuring sarah moon at the michael hoppen gallery. such beauty. i adore mademoiselle moon.

this collage is from the other day when i really had a feeling of being uncontrollably mad;0)! kidding of course but love to play with the idea of it at least since it's suppose to be the brilliant ones who are.

so here is:

we're all mad here

oh and yes, i am love is one of my favorite movies!

i wish you a lovely sunshine wednesday
xxx
alice
( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: