Thursday, March 27, 2014

Today I Am A Fairy Godmother & Her Name Is Violette!

even miracles takes a little time
-the fairy godmother said



this dress is one of my favorites. pink flowers with the orange flowery trim, then add violette and it  = colorful perfection in my world. i bought it a long time in new york. i remember my love M adored me in it:)! how i miss being adored by someone special to me. i will put a spell on myself;)

outfit for a fairy godmother

vintage dress from the west side market on 26th street in manhattan
screaming mimis flower barrette & bangles
antique earrings & cross necklace
burberry violet flower printes shoes
beyond retro violette cardie

here are some more fairy godmother's for you to devour & make a wish to;0)!
i wish you a fairy thursday! one where your wishes comes true.

be wickedly cute brilliant
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )


No comments: